Workshop participants will be encouraged to share our Kissimmee Pearls with visitors, be recognized as KISSIMMEE Ambassadors and will receive the Ambassador lapel pin. In addition, they will learn about:
- The impact of tourism on our community
- Benefits of building memorably experiences for our guests
- The "must see and do's" of Osceola County
- The Peals of our destination
- The four things necessary to create a memorable experience
In April the Kissimmee Is Me Ambassadors attended the Ram Nationals Circuit Finals Rodeo. Participants had the chance to watch top cowboys, cowgirls, and livestock from all over the United States compete for $1 million in cash and prizes.
In February the Kissimmee Is Me Ambassadors attended Forever Florida. The hospitality participants experienced Florida’s Largest Zipline Thrill Park.
In June The Kissimmee Is Me Ambassadors enjoyed an off-site experience at Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park. The group experienced an aerial adventure course that included ziplines, suspended bridges, Tarzan swings, nets and much more.